Only 13 left!Victorinox Swiss Standard Steak & Tomato Knife 11cm
(perfect for steak and basic food prep)
Only 1 left!Miyabi 5000MCD Birchwood Nakiri Utility Knife 2 Pc Set
Only 3 left!Victorinox Swiss Classic In-Drawer Knife Holder 5 Pc Set
(in-drawer knife set)
Only 7 left!Reigetsu Traditional Pro Series Nakiri Chopping Knife 16cm
(for chopping veg)
Vegetable Knives have a wide blade perfect for chopping, slicing and dicing ingredients for soups, stews and vegetable platters.
Choose A First-Rate Kitchen Vegetable Knife Just Like A Culinary Pro
Shopping for the ideal kitchen vegetable knife is exciting when you find the perfect online store. At House of Knives we pride ourselves on simplifying your life by offering you a variety of branded kitchen utensils and household knives. We are popular with our customers because they love our professionalism, swift service, and knowledgeable advice.
A Short Buyer’s Guide For a Japanese Vegetable Knife
Grab a cup of iced coffee and relax. You’re about to go on a fact-finding journey.
- By now, you should be aware that Japanese knives are globally famous for their craftsmanship. Japanese knife makers manufacture these blades from the toughest steel, which is much harder than other makes and brands. The steel blade consists of multiple layers. When you order your knives, you will be able to spot the difference in quality between your existing knife set and your new set.
- One of the reasons that these blades are created in this way is to maintain the appearance of the vegetables when you slice through them. You can use a light hand to chop away. We recommend that you choose a curved edge knife for cutting vegetables. Whether you are strong or weak, cutting fruit and vegetables will be effortless with the perfect vegetable knife.
- You will also notice that Japanese knives are lighter. The edge of the blade is constructed with a bevel angle, and what’s more, they are rustproof. Finally, please take note of the size of the handle of the knife. Depending on the size of your hand, you will need to find something that suits you. Your grip on the handle will grant you a more comfortable slicing experience.
Problems Which A Serrated Vegetable Knife Addresses
Listed below are just a few things to consider before you click on the check-out button.
- These knives were custom made for slicing through fruit and vegetables, which have a soft centre and a considerably harder outer shell. Using a serrated knife, avoids your food losing its appetising shape and texture. Which chef doesn’t enjoy playing around with their food and shaping it to delight the eye? Having the perfect tools to enhance your cooking skills offers significant benefits.
- If you have struggled to slice fruit with a tough protective outer layer, you will know that a serrated vegetable knife enables rapid slicing and allows you to save copious amounts of time.
- These knives are highly popular because they guarantee smoother edges. Simply put, without these special knives, it won’t be easy to create an aesthetic delight.
Why Buy From House Of Knives?
Our clients enjoy swift delivery and professional advice. We offer a thirty-day money-back guarantee. We are so confident that you will love our knives and accessories. We’re sure that you won’t have a reason to request a refund.
By now, you should be feeling excited to shop to your heart’s desire. Click here for our latest specials.